* Every student has to attend the school on the reopening day. Those students who are ill must produce authentic medical certificates. Absence without approved leave for more than three days immediately after a vacation renders the student liable for dismissal.
* Absence on the days of a school function be it on working day or holidays or national holidays will incur serious disciplinary action/fine.
* Irregular attendance, disobedience or conduct harmful to the moral tone of the school, habitual idleness, intentional discourtesy and disrespect to teachers, the Principal or any other authority are each a sufficient reason for dismissal. Those students who come to the school without school uniform or school diary shall be fined, or sent home and marked absent.
* A student who is present in the school but absents himself or herself from any period or class shall be suspended.
* Any damage, disfiguration or graffiti shall be made good by the offending student. Besides fine, a student may even be dismissed.
* All students are to show proper respect and obedience to those who are in authority, staff members, school/house captains, monitors etc. Any act of disrespect shall be taken seriously and judged according to the discretion of the Principal.
* Any student who repeatedly or willfully misbehaves or is guilty of malpractices in the examinations or committed an act of serious indiscipline/ misbehaviour shall be either suspended or dismissed from the school.
* Any act of collective serious indiscipline, if the main responsible students are not traceable will result in the suspension of the entire group or class/classes for a period judged by the Principal.
* The Principal shall take confidential report about the students from the teachers or any other school on the basis of the confidential report.
* The school reserves the right to dismiss any student whose progress in studies is consistently unsatisfactory/who show no interest in studies/ whose parents lodge criminal complaint against any teacher or Principal who do not pay school fees in time/who cause serious offence to other students.
* Students not confirming to the school's ideals of honesty, religious pluralism, cleanliness, good manners and loyalty may be asked to leave the school. Acts of immorality, insubordination, contempt of authority [both by parents as well as students], or destruction of school property quarrels, squabbles, use of foul language, smoking etc. are sufficient reasons for dismissal.
* All disciplinary actions taken by the Principal are effective and binding on the offending student. No review or revision shall apply to any court of law. Any interference from any department of party such action shall not be entertained.