A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or payment of fee for one term will be charged in lieu thereof. Fees of vacations and holidays shall be inclusive, if withdrawal coincides with any vacation.

No Transfer Certificate (TC) will be issued unless all school dues and other relevant arrears have been paid in full.

The application form for TC should be submitted to the school office at least three days before issuing of the TC.